Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Seven Days!

Look at me...it has only been a month and a half since my last post, and here I am posting again. This may be some sort of record for me. Well for those of you who haven't been in the Stone household to hear the daily count down, I am done with school next Tuesday. That's right, in less than a week I will be graduated, no longer to spend my evenings sitting in class, or every free moment studying. It's a little wierd, that here this thing I have worked for and looked forward to for so long is actually here. School is all I have talked about or thought about for two years now, and many years before that, so it's almost like, despite all the anticipation, it can't really be over. I'll admit that part of me is a little sad. I really do enjoy school, and I enjoy what I'm learning so much. But, I also look forward to all of the other things that I'll have time for now. School has been the excuse, albeit a valid one, that I have used for years now as to why I don't do some things. It has been my excuse for not working out as much as I should, not reading as much, not keeping up with friends as well as I would like, not cooking as much, not keeping up with the cleaning or the laundry as well as I should, and of course, not blogging very much. I suppose that now I will find out if school really kept me from those things or if it was just an easy excuse. I have been a "student" for so long now, that now it's almost like I can redefine myself and figure out who I am apart from the class and books.

So I have now been rambling for quite a while now, and my intent in starting was just to spread my excitement about school being over in seven days. But, unfortunatley, it's not yet, so I must go study. I must learn some more business law before I can be done.

Comments:
Yes. Business law. It must be learn't. Congratulations on the ending of your schooling. When I was your age I was graduating from school also...with my Bachelor's...in four years. You have done your master's in the same. Quite impressive young padawan.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]