Thursday, January 11, 2007

Sense & Sensibility

I hope that everyone had a great Christmas and New Years! Michael and I enjoyed Christmas in Angel Fire with my family. Michael snowboarded, and we all tubed and snow mobiled. It was all a lot of fun. It was nice to be somehwere cold and with snow on the ground. We spent New Years in Ruidoso with Michael's family. It actually snowed quite a bit while we were there. We got to play in the snow a lot. After a few days back at work, I went to Georgia last weekend for Stacy's wedding. It was beautiful and a lot of fun to spend the weekend with her. Now all of my travels are over for a while. School starts next week, which keeps us in town.

To the title: Michael and I have decided to try to read one book together each month this next year. In January, we're going to read Jane Austen's Sense and Sensibility. She is one of my favorite authors, and that's the only one of hers I haven't read, and Michael is going to be taking a Jane Austen class this semester, so it seemed like a good one to start with. All that to say, we'd like to invite anyone who wants to to join us in reading Sense and Sensibility. Let us know if you're interested.

Comments:
To be more precise, thanks to MLK-day, the book has now been read (past tense). Beat you.
 
Happy Birthday!!!! Love you!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]