Monday, December 18, 2006

It's Been a While

I know, I know, I'm not very good at keeping up with this blog. It's been almost two months since I've posted, so I figure it's about time to post an update. Last week the semester ended. While the semester overall was less demanding than others have been, the last month or so ended up being pretty busy. Between term papers and presentations, and then finals, I was glad to see it all end. We'll see in a few days how I did with it all. Now I have about three weeks off before school starts back again. A point of good news: I think I've worked it out to graduate a semester earlier than I originally thought, which means that I'll probably be done at the end of the summer. Only two more semesters! But enough about school, I try not to think about it too much during the breaks.

Christmas is only a week away, and for the holiday we're going to Angel Fire with my family. It's technically a ski trip, but I don't know for sure if you can call it that when only two people will be skiing. I'm looking forward to having a few days off work, and being somewhere that it actually feels like winter.

I hope that everyone has a Merry Christmas!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]