Monday, October 16, 2006

Busy Month

Things have been busier the last week or so. I would use that as the excuse for not having posted in a while, but I don't think I could get away with that, since I'm never very regular with the postings. Work has picked up a little bit. The month of October gets busier. Today was a big deadline, so I spent a lot of the weekend working. And it all falls right at midterm time. I have a midterm Thursday night that I started studying for tonight, and should be studying for now, too. The midterm is in my accounting theory class. Unlike a lot of other classes I've taken, it's much more theoretical (hence the name), and that makes me a little worried about the test. We have spent most nights of class just talking about different theories and principles, things we learned long ago, and debating them. It's been interesting, but it makes it really hard to know what he's going to test over. He could pull anything out that has been said in class. Hopefully I'll do fine, but I still do better studying for more concrete things with right or wrong answers. My other midterm, next Tuesday, will be that way. So it will be another fun weekend of studying for that. But, in another couple of weeks, work and school should slow down again and I can get started writing term papers and can get back into reading novels. I did finally finish David Copperfield, and I really enjoyed it. I would highly recommend it to anyone. It's long, but it's well worth it. Charles Dickens does such a great job of developing the characters and intertwining them throughout the novel. I will definitely read more Dickens soon. For now, I need to go study accounting theory.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]