Sunday, May 07, 2006

It's Almost Over

The countdown has begun. Only two day and two hours until my last final is over. Yea! Then I have two and a half weeks of freedom before is all starts again. There is so much I want to get done in that two weeks, that it's not humanly possible. And the top thing on that list will hopefully take up the whole time. That is, spending time with Michael before he leaves. As the end of the semester is almost here, that means that his leaving is getting closer and closer also. It's like it's looming just over the hill of this semester that I'm almost to the top of. I try not to, but it's hard not to think about it.

Anyways, now I must clear my thoughts and study for a little while longer. I have been studying nonstop since 10:00 yesterday morning, and I'm not really sure that I can learn anything more at this point, but I better at least give it a try. One final tomorrow night, one Tuesday night, then I can set these books aside and pick up the next ones.

Comments:
I'm very impressed that you found time to blog. Good luck tonight.
 
Hang in there sweet Julie! Hope it goes well tonight!
 
Okay, so my internet starts working for the first time in 5 days and I look and it's almost 2 days and 2 hours since you posted that it would be 2 days and 2 hours until your finals are over. Hooray! (I think that's twice I've posted "Hooray!" in comments on your blog already. I guess I'm just really excited.)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]