Tuesday, April 25, 2006

So, here we go. My wonderful husband (I would put a link to his site, but I don't know how to, plus anyone that's reading this must have found it from his site) started this blog for me and posted the first comment, so it's my turn now. I was never really interested in starting my own blog, but I really enjoy reading everyone else's, and people have been badgering me to start my own, so I guess it's time. I really don't know how good I'll be at posting and keeping up with it, but I've heard other people say the same thing who now post daily. I don't really know what this will be like, since I don't have kids to post pictures of, and I'm not as philosophical as Michael, but for anyone that wants a glimpse into my day, this is it.
First off, I must refute the comment made by my husband. I am not a math nerd. Just because I can do long division and add numbers in my head doesn't make me a nerd.
Okay, my lunch break is over, so I must return to work. I'll post again sometime.

Comments:
Julie! I'm so excited that you have a blog! Looking forward to reading your thoughts. Your comment about being a math nerd made me laugh so loud that Anna Kate came in from the other room to see what I was laughing at.
Love you-
 
hi! glad you joined this blog world! I'm not very good about posting often but I try. Its kinda fun:) Look forward to reading about your days! :) See you this weekend!! Love ya!
 
HOORAY!!! I'm don't feel like I know you well becaue you're so quiet. I'm excited you're going to voice your...um...voice(?)
 
On a serious note....isn't the definition of nerd 'someone who can do long division in their head'?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]