Friday, April 28, 2006

Rain

I just want to say that I love gloomy days like this, especially when there is a high chance of rain. I love storms and rain, although it still makes me a bit nervous and causes me to go feel the carpet in the library just to make sure it's not wet. But we won't even think about that.

I really wanted to post a picture of a gloomy sky like today's, but I can't seem to figure out how to do that, so everyone will just have to look out their window to enjoy the experience with me.

Comments:
I love that you posted. I love that I now know that you love gloomy days. Enjoyed the weekend with you and the rest. Hope you got lots done this afternoon.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]